This page is for use active and former Hurly's Scuba Outpost Students for learning or refreshing
their scuba skills. Here you will find valuable tools such as downloads, videos, and other tools
to make you a better scuba diver
1. Purchase your desired class-Online, over the phone, or in the dive center in person.
2. Complete the registration for your class below
3. Watch for eLearning code and instructions in your eMail from Hurlysoutpost@gmail.com
4. Complete your online learning as outlined in your eMail instructions
5. Schedule your training dive days
6. Upon completion of your course sign up below for NEWLY CERTIFIED DIVERS
email list to stay tuned into novice dive opportunities and new diver discounts.
Tell your friends about the fun you had. Leave us a 5 star review on GOOGLE if you feel
that we've earned it. If not please contact Hurly to see how we can earn your 5 start review
If you are an open water student complete your HURLY's
If you are a newly certified diver sign up for this email list and receive notification of upcoming novice level dive opportunities and rental gear specials
**COMING SOON--If you are an open water student complete your HURLY's
**COMING SOON--This is the spot for Rescue Diver students to register
Please watch this video multiple times prior to attending your in-water training. We highly recommend you watch this the morning before you start your in-water training.
Need a little extra dive table guidance ? Give this a watch
This site is 12 miles off shore in 23' of water. This best time to dive is
in the Spring unil late sumer before the stormy season. Rich with marine life you will LOVE this site!!
Your NAUI Refresher requires that you either watch the videos listed below or
complete the NAUI eLearning online course. There are additional eLearning fees.
Contact the dive center if you would like to purchase the online eLearning code